Job: Senior Test Engineer in Glasgow
1 September, 2010 Leave a comment
Glasgow based digital media agency Equator are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join their growing development team.
Ever fancy being given the opportunity to define and control the direction of testing within an organisation? Make the case for the tool sets and approaches for testing? Improve existing test practices and processes? Work with a talented development and design team to ensure an integrated testing strategy is realised?
Now is your chance!
Due to continual expansion, we are currently looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join our Production team.
You must have at least 5 years experience in testing and have a proven track record testing web applications.
Key Role Skills
- Create and manage test plans
- Plan, develop and implement automated tests for web based projects
- Experience of SQL Server investigation and data querying
- Implementation of tests against ASP.Net web applications and C# based libraries
- Manage the execution and reporting of all test outcomes
- Ensure feedback to other production and client teams is timely and accurate
- Create and recommend approaches to improve testing processes
- Deliver presentations at monthly team meetings
- Attend and represent the team at internal company meetings
- Provide input and implement improvements in the development life cycle
- Be comfortable working in agile project methodologies
- Provide input into the recruitment process within Equator
In return for this you will get to work for a dynamic and very talented company. Equator has recently been voted the number 1 Digital Agency in Scotland and 15th in the UK for Design and Build by the NMA. We do more than just create web sites! We carry out CMS implementations, integration into third party systems including stock management, payment gateways and ecommerce solutions, create business applications and we also lead the field in Google analytics and other tracking technologies.
On top of this we have just moved into our new Glasgow based head quarters which are truly unique and a really great place to work.
If you think you fit this job profile then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 229 1800 and ask for Robert Graham.
More information about this position and other job openings at Equator can be found at http://www.eqtr.com/who-are-equator/join-us