Job: Edinburgh, C++
29 September, 2010 Leave a comment
Are you a C++ developer in Edinburgh? This job may suit you.
Edinburgh, UK. 30-40 hours per week, 12 month contract with a view to extension. Start as soon as possible.
- implement software features within a development team
- software design and time estimations
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience in design and implementation of object orientated software
- Experience implementing graphical user interfaces
- Projects under Windows and/or OSX
- Highly self motivated and able to work alone on projects
- Good team and communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience in audio application development is a plus
- Must like monkeys and / or penguins
What We Offer
We offer an opportunity to join a leading and rapidly growing developer of software for musicians. Our products have won numerous awards and are used by well known producers in most genres of electronic music as well as in most Hollywood film soundtracks. The position is in a highly-motivated team in which you are encouraged to express your talents and offer your opinion on a wide range of issues. The working environment is very relaxed and we offer flexible working hours and conditions.
Application by CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org including examples of relevant projects where possible and a sample of your C++ code.