Job: C# Developer in Cumbernauld
22 January, 2012 Leave a comment
Just spotted this on twitter:
Company: MacLean Electrical (MacLean Electrical)
Location: Westfield, Cumbernauld, Scotland, G68 9LD
Do you want to be involved in leading edge projects using Microsoft technologies working with a company that cares about building quality software? If so, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a motivated and talented C#/.NET developer to be involved with the development of highly-performing enterprise systems to increase the productivity of our employees and the efficiency
of our operations.
Based in our brand new Cumbernauld offices the successful candidate will enjoy working within a small, experienced, energetic agile team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
The successful candidate will have an exceedingly strong technical background and be able to clearly demonstrate a sound understanding of advanced language concepts and designing enterprise n-tier platforms. Experience with TDD is essential for the role.
You will be of graduate calibre and have relevant experience in a similar role. A competitive package is available to the right applicant with the opportunity to build a career and enhance their technical abilities with a successful and progressive company.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Deep knowledge of C# 4.0 and Microsoft .NET Framework
• Solid competency in SQL with MS SQL Server
• Experience with high performance scalable application design
• Strong understanding of OO principles, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with individuals and in groups, with technical and non-technical staff, orally and in writing
• Ability to quickly learn new tools/technique
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, detail oriented, and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• A demonstrable knowledge of ASP.Net MVC3, jQuery, HTML and CSS (HTML 5 and CSS 3 desirable)
Ideal Candidates will have the following experience:
Years of Experience
• 6+ years experience as a developer
• 3+ years experience with C#
• 2+ years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred)
• 2+ years working with HTML/CSS
Interested? – If so please email email@example.com