Junior Designer/Developer position in Stonehaven (Aberdeenshire)
1 March, 2012 Leave a comment
We have received the following job posting from Web Integrations Ltd.
Web Integrations is currently searching for an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic junior designer/developer who is passionate about the latest web technologies.
You’ll work closely with our design and development team, working on a range of exciting projects while being given the opportunity to learn a variety of disciplines in the process. You’ll often have to liase with clients, so great communication skills at all times are a must.
This full-time post is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in an exciting and rapidly growing industry.
Your responsibilities will be
- to assist the team with the design and development of websites and applications
- to support and maintain websites and applicatons
- to communicate with clients regularly
- be ambitious, self-motivated and passionate about web technologies
- be familiar with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash)
- have a portfolio or project to show us relevant to the post
- have excellent communication skills
Advantageous: familiarity/experience with Linux/Unix systems, strong numerical skills, working experience of content management systems, experience with mobile web/app development, an understanding of search engine optimisation principles.
2 Market Square