Job: .NET Web Developer in Glasgow (C# / SQL Server/ CSS/ JQuery)
11 May, 2012 Leave a comment
Frame Digital is currently looking for a .NET ninja to join their team.
Web Developer (C# / SQL Server/ CSS/ JQuery)
Frame Digital is recruiting for a graduate web developer. You’ll be joining a small team of experienced digital experts working on the development of new projects and maintenance of existing online applications. You must be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative. In return, you’ll have scope to put your own stamp on projects and make a real impact on the growth of the business.
This is a fantastic learning opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for a role where they can learn and develop on the job.
Skills required for the successful candidate are
- Web Development experience gained either commercially or through academic studies during a final year project or placement using ASP.NET and Winforms (candidates will be expect to be able to demonstrate this at interview)
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008 and C#
- Must be proficient with Photoshop and able to deliver complex HTML layouts from source Photoshop files
- Enjoys problem solving and has an analytical and logical mind
- A genuine interest and aptitude for web development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work well within a team and under their own initiative
- To be self-motivated and have a strong ability to learn new skills quickly
Candidates will benefit if they have the following skills
- Experience working within content managed environments (such as Umbraco, WordPress, Drupal etc) will be of particular interest
- Experience developing frontend UIs using jQuery
- Knowledge of the project life cycle from initial specification through to test and implementation
- Awareness of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate existing websites which they were involved in the development process.
- Our primary development platform is .NET, but candidates that also have any knowledge of PHP would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of version control systems
Our projects range from small website development to complex online applications for a range of B2B and B2C clients, brands and charities. For example:
Competitive introductory salary available with benefits package including private healthcare.
How to apply
More information is available at http://bit.ly/KH7jCa.
Alternatively please email your CV to email@example.com including any relevant experience. Any online examples would be particularly beneficial.