Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012 in Edinburgh November 8th
19 October, 2012 Leave a comment
Microsoft is running an event in Edinburgh on the 8th of November: Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012
Lunch is provided, as are refreshments!
Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server and Other.
Developer Generalist, Non-Tech Influencing BDM, Tech Influencing BDM and Tester.
Hearing directly from our experts is the best way to get a really good understanding of Visual Studio 2012. In this session we will look at the Application Lifecycle Management capabilities of Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server 2012 and how that supports the entire software development lifecycle.
· Overview of the Microsoft development tools
· Requirements capture and Agile planning
· Development including version control, code quality and automated builds
· Test case and defect management including exploratory testing
· Automated and performance testing
· Working with the extended team, including using the feedback client, reporting, IntelliTrace and System Center integration
13:00 Lunch & Q&A
*Timing: Please arrive at 09:30 for registration. There is a prompt 10:00 start, so please arrive in time. Refreshments will be provided during the break and lunch will be served at 13:00.
2-4 Waterloo Place Edinburgh EH1 3EG
Register by Phone: 0870 166 6680
Or register via this link: https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032522727&Culture=en-GB&community=0