Job – Dunfermline: Planys Digital – PHP
5 December, 2012 Leave a comment
Planys Digital are looking to recruit talented front and back end PHP engineers to assist on a number of exciting projects.
Planys Digital are a cloud based software engineering based in Dunfermline with a passion for cloud software, app development and interactive media, working on projects from mobile apps to digital music platforms. Due to great demand for our unique skills we are looking for a couple of PHP Developers to join our growing company who have the same drive, ambition and passion for new technologies that we do. We’ve been so in demand we’ve not quite got our website up and running!
We already have a team of 14 exceptional people in the company and we would be looking for you to become part of the family!
We are creating a company culture that is different to many companies and which allows our employees to grow and have a voice in the company; everyone owns part of the company and has a say in what we do.
It would be great if you can work with us in-house but we are looking for the best so are open to options on where you work from as long as you can commit to the 1st month or two working in the main office and take things from there. We are committed to the professional and personal development of everyone on the team so welcome applications from junior developers to those with more experience, and we ask that you are based in central Scotland and eligible to work in the UK.
This vacancy is not open to out-source or working from abroad and we have the assistance of a recruiter so please refrain from contacting us to work on this vacancy, thank you.
Wage is negotiable depending on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Product Managers and the CTO to determine what features are feasible in the available time scales.
- Work from a specification to estimate and deliver code in a timely fashion.
- Be able to produce acceptance documentation and develop against that document.
- Implement a server-side and client facing applications employing different technologies.
- Be excited to try new technology and techniques but also recognize the value of the tried and trusted.
- Ensure your output is modular and reusable in many different contexts.
- Write unit test and automated functional tests.
- Respond to bug reports with speed and test your fixes.
- Respect the best practices and standards of both the industry and the company.
- Work with source control systems and be familiar with source control methodology.
- Write secure, maintainable and robust code.
Although we’d like you to have the skills we also see value in taking motivated people and providing them with the path needed to get on.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Contact Us Now
Please reply with a copy of your CV and any supporting evidence that will assist us in making our decision to email@example.com
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Rd, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8DY