Scottish Developers is a non-profit user group set up to benefit software developers in Scotland. It primarily provides in-person events to the Scottish Development community, as well as a forum, blog, calendar of third-party events and annual conference. Our aim is to provide as much of this for free or at low cost. We do this through the generous support of organisations that support us.
You can interact with us in a variety of ways
- — We make announcements on Twitter. Follow scottishdevs for our updates.
- — All our events are managed on Eventbrite.
- — We also maintain a calendar of all events in Scotland, and some further afield, that may be of interest to software developers.
- — We have set up a Scottish Developers “Facebook group”.
- — We have also set up a Scottish Developers “Google group” for discussions.
Scottish Developers is run by
- Andy Gibson
Chairman & User Group Coordinator (Glasgow)
- Colin Mackay
Treasurer and Sponsorship (Glasgow)
- Craig Murphy
User Group Coordinator – East Scotland (Edinburgh)
- Barry Carr
User Group Coordinator – East Scotland (Dundee)
You can get in touch with any of the committee using <first-name>@scottishdevelopers.com. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to thank the various companies and organisations that help us, without whom we would not be able to put on the events that we do.