Terms and Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions are not designed to affect normal legitimate users but to keep out the people who only wish to take from this community for their own motive and profit. They apply our site/blog, our Facebook page, Google+ page and our LinkedIn group.
2. While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this site, our Facebook page, Google+ page or LinkedIn group, express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators or moderators (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
3. You agree not to post any advertising, direct-marketing or abusive, obscene, vulgar, libelous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material or any other content that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned. In particular, job postings from recruitment companies and products and services being marketed is strictly prohibited without prior consent from Scottish Developers.
4. Posting of adverts of any sort is strictly prohibited without prior written permission of a Scottish Developers’ committee member. This includes, but is not limited to, job adverts posted by a recruitment agency, product adverts, service and support adverts, etc. Removal of this type of content will result in a £50 invoice being raised against the user who made the unofficial post. This must be paid without prejudice within 30 days. We reserve the right to pass on any outstanding invoices to debt collection agents.
5. The exception to paragraph 4 (above) is that Scottish Developers do permit job averts that deal directly with the company that is hiring a permanent employee, freelancer or contractor.
6. You agree that the administrator and moderators of Scottish Developer have the right to delete or edit any topic at any time should they see fit.
7. Scottish Developers cannot be held responsible for the usage or misuse of this site. Likewise we cannot be held responsible for external sites linked to on this site, on our Facebook page, Google+ page or LinkedIn group. Members are responsible for any content that they post onto these sites.
8. We may from time to time change these terms and conditions, details of which will be made public on the website. Your continued use of the website is acceptance of any changes.