Scottish Developers Book Club Glasgow July
26 April, 2011 Leave a comment
At the moment we are looking to find the book that you want to read for the July Book Club meeting.
The choices are:
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture by Martin Fowler
- The Mythical Man Month and Other Essays on Software Engineering by Fred Brooks
- Code Complete: A Practical Handbook on Software Construction by Steve McConnell
- About Face 3: The Essentials of Interaction Design by Alan Cooper, Robert Reimann and David Cronin
- Agile Estimating and Planning by Mike Cohn
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code by Martin Fowler, Kent Beck, John Brant, William Opdyke and Don Roberts.
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael Feathers
Which book would you like to read? Click here to take survey.