Edinburgh Book Club September Meeting
26 April, 2011 Leave a comment
We are re-attempting to get the Edinburgh book club going. We plan to have the meeting in September to give everyone who is interested a chance to vote on the book they want and read the book first.
The choices are:
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship by Robert Martin (et al)
- The Pragmatic Programmer by Andrew Hunt and David Thomas
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture by Martin Fowler
- The Mythical Man Month and Other Essays on Software Engineering by Fred Brooks
- Code Complete: A Practical Handbook on Software Construction by Steve McConnell
- About Face 3: The Essentials of Interaction Design by Alan Cooper, Robert Reimann and David Cronin
- Agile Estimating and Planning by Mike Cohn
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code by Martin Fowler, Kent Beck, John Brant, William Opdyke and Don Roberts.
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael Feathers
Which book would you like to read? Click here to take the survey.