Web Developer C# & MVC
3 February, 2013 Leave a comment
Frame Digital let us know about a job they have going at the moment:
Web Developer – C# & MVC
Frame Digital is recruiting for an experienced .NET web developer. You’ll be joining a growing team of experienced digital experts working on the development of new projects and maintenance of existing online applications.
This is a hands-on and varied role. You must be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative. The role involves lots of bespoke web development, copy & pasters need not apply. You must be comfortable developing your own custom code. In return, you’ll have scope to put your own stamp on projects and make a real impact on the growth of the business.
Skills required for the successful candidate are
- Proficient and knowledgeable of Microsoft technologies, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, C# & MVC
- Commercial experience developing content managed websites in .NET – Umbraco is preferred,
- nopCommerce would also be useful.
- Experience developing frontend UIs using jQuery
- Must be proficient with Photoshop and able to deliver complex HTML layouts from supplied Photoshop files
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work well within a team and under their own initiative
- Knowledge of the project life cycle from initial specification through to test and implementation
- Awareness of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Enjoys problem solving and has an analytical and logical mind
- A genuine interest and aptitude for web development
- You MUST be able to demonstrate functioning websites where you were involved in the development process.
Projects range from small website development to complex online applications for a range of B2B and B2C clients, brands and charities. For example:
Competitive salary available with benefits package including private healthcare.
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com including example Urls where possible.