Job: .NET C# Web Developer in Glasgow
1 August, 2012 Leave a comment
The Zen Agency in Glasgow have sent us the following job posting:
We are looking for a .Net C# developer who as at least one to two years’ experience working on web projects and with exposure to the Umbraco CMS system. Someone who is keen, enthusiastic and with a willingness to work on their own or in a small team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands in an expanding team.
- 1-2 years C# Development in ASP.Net Webforms.
- SQL Server database development (2008), T-SQL, database design and development, stored procedures, functions, views
- HTML and CSS skills.
- Visual Studio 2010.
- .Net 4.0 exposure.
- Good written and oral language skills.
- The ability to work in a small team as well as the confidence to be able to tackle complex projects with little or no assistance.
- The ability to jump quickly from one project to another when the workload dictates.
- Working with C#
- Experience in Umbraco CMS Development (up to version 4.7).
- Experience in MVC.
- Understanding of LINQ
- VB.Net development .
Send your CV to email@example.com