Job: Web and Mobile Development
29 August, 2012 Leave a comment
If you are interested in joining a startup this may be for you:
We launched bouncefootball.com for beta testing 4 weeks ago, have tested on a couple hundred users and got some great feedback. We are trying to update the site, but are overloaded!
We are looking to take on web and app developers to join our sporty start-up. This can be a full-time role or something you work on outside the day job.
We are keen to speak to someone who is interested in starting their own business, developing useful websites and apps and has a passion and drive to succeed.
If you feel this is you, have a look at the details below and send us your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you,
The bouncefootball team – organise. find. play.
What we are developing:
Bouncefootball.com makes it easier to organise games of football and allows you to find games where and when you want to play. We have recently launched our beta site and are gathering user feedback.
We need people to:
• Write well-designed, efficient and maintainable jQuery and/or Java code
• Develop iPhone and/or Android apps
• Design technical solutions to fulfil client requirements in innovative yet practical ways
• Work with a smart, supportive team
• Work in an environment where your opinion matters and where your ideas and recommendations can make a difference.
The job description is wide. You may not have every skill, but please let us know the ones you do have and we will see where we can fit you onto the team.
What we can provide you:
• Sweat Equity or a basic hourly rate
• The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of a potentially lucrative web business.
• one or all of Java/mySQL/jQuery/CSS skills
• You have a good understanding of browser capabilities and have shared our pain in supporting IE6 over the years
• Demonstrate previous websites that you have developed
• Demonstrable mobile app development experience in iOS and/or Android.
CVs can be sent to email@example.com