Job: Senior Developer, Edinburgh
29 August, 2012 Leave a comment
Here’s a Senior Developer position that we’ve just been told about:
Job Title : Senior Developer C#, ASP.MVC, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Big Data
Company Name : Maxymiser UK Ltd
City : Edinburgh
Maxymiser’s globally distributed SaaS platform optimises over 7 billion online website experiences per month for market leading blue chip/FTSE100/Fortune500 companies. Our newly formed Strategic Solutions Group is responsible for creating innovation prototypes for our platform including integrations with complimentary SaaS technologies.
We now need an ambitious Senior Developer with full-stack experience ready to join a small, agile team creating industry leading solutions. You’ll combine pragmatism with a passion for quality, design, best practices and a drive for continuous improvement.
Skills & Reqs
You should have:
- 5+ years in developing products/solutions with C#,.NET, ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC & SQL Server in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- Experience of developing and consuming web services
- Ability to work without supervision
- An interest in technology and a desire to keep abreast of current and evolving technologies
- Familiarity with agile development
- BSc in Computer Science, other numerate degree, or relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- A desire to produce and create outstanding solutions
- Knowledge of digital marketing/ analytics
Would be nice if you had:
- Experience with Windows Azure or other cloud hosted solutions
- Experience with NoSQL databases
Key Tech & Roles
C#, ASP.MVC, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Big Data
About the company
Maxymiser is the global expert in multivariate testing, personalization and optimization solutions. Brands such as Alaska Airlines, Chrysler, Sovereign Bank and Teleflora use Maxymiser to drive the most effective online customer experiences which increase conversion rates, revenue and consumer loyalty. Maxymiser combines online testing and automated personalization into a single platform that empowers marketers to launch comprehensive optimization campaigns on-the-fly without the need for IT resources. This patent-pending OneTouch Network connects once to your website, mobile sites, or mobile apps to leverage all Maxymiser solutions and existing data sources to drive highly personalized experiences for every individual. Founded in 2006, Maxymiser is a rapidly expanding, private company with offices in NewYork, London, San Francisco, Edinburgh and Dusseldorf, as well as a global network of marketing and technology partners. The company’s conversion management solutions and reporting infrastructure are recognized by leading industry analysts as best-in-class.
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Please direct applications to email@example.com quoting ‘Senior Developer- Edinburgh’ in the subject line.
For more information about us please visit www.maxymiser.com