Job: Web Application Developer in Glasgow
1 September, 2010 Leave a comment
Glasgow based digital media agency Equator are looking for a Web Application Developer to join their growing development team.
Due to continual expansion, we are currently looking for a Web Application Developer to join our Development team.
You must have a genuine enthusiasm for development work, be committed, client facing, talented, fun and have at least 2-3 years experience in web based technologies.
As part of the team you will be expected to take on new projects, work on existing projects, provide support to the senior members of the team, provide updates on progress and also support junior team members. You will also continually push for the implementation of new technologies and best practice in every aspect of the development project life cycle.
Key Technical skills/Experience
- 2/3 years + ASP.Net
- 2/3 years + c#
- 2/3 years+ SQL Server
- An understanding of web services and application integration
- Knowledge of and a desire to use continuous integration technologies
- Knowledge of automated testing and load testing
- A good grasp of Object Oriented Design and techniques
- Produce accurate and well documented solutions
Key Role Skills
- Willingness to teach and mentor others
- Take responsibility for design and development on client projects
- Provide input and implement improvements in the development life cycle
- Present ideas and solutions to clients
- Undertake buddy testing
- Be comfortable working in agile project methodologies
In return for this you will get to work for a dynamic and very talented development team. Equator has recently been voted the number 1 Digital Agency in Scotland and 15th in the UK for Design and Build by the NMA. We do more than just create web sites! We carry out CMS implementations, integration into third party systems including stock management, payment gateways and ecommerce solutions, create business application and we also lead the field in Google analytics and other tracking technologies.
On top of this we have just moved into our new Glasgow based head quarters which are truly unique and a really great place to work.
If you think you fit this job profile then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 229 1800 and ask for Robert Graham.
More information about this position and other job openings at Equator can be found at http://www.eqtr.com/who-are-equator/join-us